As the agent of Hermes Logística in northern Spain, in January 2012 Bilbao Multimodal incorporated new traffic types into its representation in the area.
These are the points of origin and destination added to the portfolio:
At ambient temperature:
- Groupage load service to Ceuta and Melilla door-to-door.
- Groupage load service to Casablanca (Morocco).
- Full load ro-ro and container service door-to-door to Ceuta and Melilla.
- Full load containerised ro-ro service door-to-door in Morocco and Algeria.
- Handling and transshipment of both palletised and bulk cargo or special cargo at main shipping ports bound for Ceuta, Melilla, Morocco and Algeria.
At controlled temperatures:
- Full load refrigerated and frozen cargo in refrigerated trucks door-to-door to Morocco and Algeria.
- Full load refrigerated cargo import service from the Maghreb (Morocco & Algeria).
- Temperature-controlled groupage service to Tangiers (Morocco).